Slip your feet into these soft, comfy slippers and you may never want to take them off. Adjust the hook-and-loop closure for a perfect fit. Featuring the same tried and tested Orthaheel technology as our sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear. The footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and terry upper/lining features an adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Slip-on style
- American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off
- Rubber sole with patterned tread
- 1 1/2" heel, 1" platform
- 100% polyester terrycloth and terry upper/lining
- True to size
- If you are a 1/2 size, Vionics recommends you order the nearest size down.
Vionics are made with Orthaheel technology to help reduce over-pronation which can relieve associated common pains such as knees pain, heel pain, back pain and most commonly Plantar Fasciitis. CLICK HERE for an informative video about Vionics Orthaheel technology.
This is a very popular brand so we reorder from Vionic weekly. If your size isn't available email us at Stephanie@STEPin4MOR.com and we will happily order any style, size, & color you want.